Friday, February 20, 2009

Goodbye Bangkok......Next stop: Phuket Island




Our last few days in Bangkok were full of fun activities, including the zoo, the weekend market and a great Thai show called Siam Niramit. We did a lot of new things and saw unbelievable sites. We even had the chance to feed the elephants, who slobbered all over us.
Visiting the traditional Thai village was one of my favorite things to do. We had the opportunity to witness the string ceremony. We had a piece of string tied to our wrists, while a prayer is said to bring good luck and health.

2 comments:

locossemina said...

I came to this blog and it helped me to add few new points to my knowledge. Actually, I am trying to learn new thing wherever I find. Impressive written blog and valuable information shared here.
กระ

millisemmy said...

Professionally written blogs are rare to find, however I appreciate all the points mentioned here. I also want to include some other writing skills which everyone must aware of.
ยาลดน้ำหนัก